The Academy of Business & Retail Management is proud to have an established record to organising and managing international academic conferences. Please join us for our Paris International Academic Conference in August 2014. This Conference seeks to elucidate a wealth of issues in all aspects of business management, health and social care sciences, management education, teaching and learning methodologies and many more.. Contributions should therefore be of interest to scholars, practitioners and researchers in management in both developed and developing countries targeting a worldwide readership.
Example of topics appropriate to the conference include
• International retailing and diversification
• Innovation in retailing, ethical produce procurement and development
• Customer satisfaction, customer loyalty and retention strategies
• Customer Relationships marketing (CRM)
• Consumer attitudes to ecological and ethical issues
• Market liberalisation and impact on supply chain
• The linkage between international trade and overseas aid
• International Trade in the context of the current economic climate
• Transparency in government procurement
• Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS)
• Remittances and their part in trade and export development
• The interplay between the G4 and trade round implementation issues
• How trade facilitation is conceptualized and made operational in different emerging markets
• The role of the Special Safeguard Mechanism (SSM)
• The linkages between global trade and corporate social responsibility
• The language and rhetoric of import sensitive products
• The role of tariff barriers and agro-subsidies
• Management and retail marketing
• Business management
• Business policies, strategies, and performance
• Creativity in Internet management and retailing
• Innovation and product development, Business strategies
• Marketing management and strategies
• International retailing, all aspect of retail management
• Business and retail research
• Consumer behaviour, Customer relationship management
• Public relations and retail communication
• Human Resources Management Practices and policies
• Information technology, Management Information Systems
• Globalisation, regional integration, international business, cross cultural management
• Multinational Corporations, transfer pricing, export and economic growth
• Regional integration
• Productivity and global sourcing
• Trade and economic liberalisation
• Health and social care management, regulating in a changing health and social care sector
• Private and public healthcare in 21st century
• Promoting patience safety in hospital, mental health,
• Governance practices in health care sector
• Care in community
• Teaching and learning for life long learning sector
• The future of business education, assessment methods and techniques
• the structure and curricula of current and future business education
• Cross cultural issues in education, use of technology in teaching and learning
• Emotional intelligence in teaching
Please note that this list is only indicative of possible topic areas that contributors may wish to consider while they develop their papers for the conference.
Submitted papers should not have been previously published, nor be currently under consideration for publication. All papers are evaluated double blind through a peer review process. A Guide for authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers are available on our website at www.abrmr.com
Draft Submission Deadline: 27th June 2014
Final Paper Submission Deadline: 18th July 2014
Publication Release: 11th August 2014
Authors are invited to submit original research papers, case studies, reviews, work in progress reports, abstracts, students' papers or research proposals within the broad scope of the conference. All submitted paper will be double blind peer reviewed for consideration in the conference. Papers should follow the required style and format. All manuscripts Should Be Professionally Proofread Before the submission. The best papers from the conference will be recognised and will be considered for publication in one of the journals, The Journal of Business and Retail Management Research (JBRMR) andThe International Journal of Business and Economic Development (IJBED).
Authors submission will be published in the conference proceeding under The Business & Management Review and also online. Please note papers with more than three authors will not be permitted and no paper can exceed more than fifteen (15) pages in orders for it to be published in the conference proceeding. However, if a paper exceeds fifteen (15) pages then the full paper will be uploaded online and only the abstract will be published in the conference proceeding.
Papers should be submitted to the Editor-in-chief electronically through the online system as e-mail attachment to email@example.com
Hilton Paris Orly Airport Hotel
Orly Sud 267, Orly Aerogare Cedex
The capital of France is a city of contrasts, a place of striking architecture and fine cuisine as well an ethnic underclass that is the legacy of French colonialism. A city of grandiose avenues and haute couture, Paris has long been a favoured haunt of artists and writers. It is home to some of Europe’s most respected academic institutions, as well as the likes of the European Space Agency, OECD and UNESCO.
Paris has a sophisticated ambience and makes for an excellent environment in which to spend time in stimulating company engaging in intellectual debate and the exchanging ideas.
Accommodation: Please endeavour to book your accommodation as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Invariably we will do our best to negotiate discounts with the hosting hotel, but you may well wish to check the following website if looking for alternative accommodation in the city: www.agoda.com
Visas and Travel Advice: It is the personal responsibility of all conference to check the requirements with regards to visas. Please give ample time to make the necessary arrangements. We also advise that you familiarise yourself with the following: www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice Please note that the Academy accepts no liability with regards to persons whose visa application is declined for any reason.
Insurance: It is imperative that you make appropriate arrangements with regards to travel insurance and thus we suggest that you peruse the following prior to travelling: www.oisglobal.co.uk
Disclaimer: The content of the website is subject to change. The information on hyper linked or referred to web sites is neither investigated nor analyzed by the conference organizers. No warranty or representation, express or implied, is given as to the accuracy or completeness of that information. In no event will the conference organizers accept any liability with regard to the information contained in this web site or any other hyper linked or referred to web sites.